Gondola Announcing Zoom Essential Apps
Announcing Zoom Curated Essential Apps
Gondola teams up with Zoom to help users run better customer meetings. Gondola + Zoom = A curated Essential App
It gives me great pleasure to announce that Gondola has joined forces with Zoom Video Communications, Inc. to help their user base turn every customer meeting into repeatable wins by applying a meeting playbook best suited for that conversation.
Gondola is featured as part of Zoom curated Essential Apps, which launches on Jan 4, 2023. Zoom curated Essential Apps include premium versions of Zoom Apps that are embedded as part of the Zoom Meeting experience, included with Zoom One Pro, Business, and Business Plus plans at no cost for one year. Terms apply.
For businesses looking to have more productive conversations with their customers, I’d encourage you to try Gondola. Gondola acts as a catalyst for strategic thought and planning for how to progress through a sales cycle and drive to a close.
“Zoom is becoming a more expansive platform with a whole new suite of value to offer our customers. The new one-click integration with Gondola will make it so much easier to manage the entire sales process — from start to finish — through the Zoom platform.” said Ross Mayfield, Group Product Manager, Zoom Apps
What are Essential Apps?
Zoom curated Essential Apps help manage and grow your business, including apps focused on collaboration and productivity, team activities and workshops, and sales and customer relationships. Essential Apps include premium versions of Zoom Apps that integrate into Zoom Meetings and are included in Zoom One Pro, Business, and Business Plus plans at no cost for one year.
Gain access to Gondola premium features and more with Essential Apps included in Zoom One Pro, Business, or Business Plus subscriptions. Learn more today. Terms apply.
Do I qualify for Essential Apps?
Zoom Apps can help your organization get started with the necessary resources to succeed. Explore new Essential Apps featuring Gondola, among others, that focus on productivity & collaboration, team activities & workshops, and sales & customer relationships.
New or existing customers that purchase or upgrade to Zoom One Pro, Business, and Business Plus through the Zoom website are eligible for Essential Apps. In addition, all Licensed users on those accounts can access Essential Apps in the Zoom App Marketplace.
If you’re on these plans, your sales and service teams will gain access to premium features with unlimited meeting playbooks and advanced CRM functionality. Learn more here.
What is Gondola?
Gondola is built to help businesses have more productive conversations with their customers to win more meetings and drive revenue. Conversations that will drive an agenda and help to close new revenue. We apply a meeting playbook best suited for that conversation, embedded with the right questions to ask and CRM fields to fill out. Then, as your call wraps up, you can review the next step, schedule a follow-up meeting and send the invite. Then, as your team grows, measure and improve your process to truly scale your wins across your growing team.
Gondola, bundled with Zoom curated Essential Apps, helps act as a catalyst for strategic thought and planning for how to progress through a customer conversation and drive to a close.
Who is all included?
We’re excited to be listed alongside several other great Zoom Essential Apps. Here are some of our favorites:
- Embark: Red carpet welcome for your new hires
- Funtivity: Connect & network with each other through activities
- Playbooks by Gondola: Win more customer meetings
- Read: Better, fewer meetings
- Sesh: Keep your meetings on track with a visual agenda
- twine: Advanced Breakout Rooms & speed networking
- Virtual Business Cards by Warmly: Close deals faster with a virtual nametag
- Welo: Work better together when physically apart.
Sales & Customer Relationships
- Gondola: Improve your customer relationships and turn every meeting into a repeatable win with Playbooks by Gondola.
- Virtual Business Cards by Warmly, - Impress your customers with a memorable virtual business card directly in your meetings
Productivity and Collaboration
- Coda - Brings all your meeting notes, project specs, action itemsーand teammatesーin one organized doc.
- Prezi Video for Zoom - Bring visuals on screen with you in real time to keep virtual meetings and presentations interactive, productive, and inclusive.
- AI Notetaker by Fathom - Never take meeting notes on a Zoom call again
- Meeting Tools & Metrics by Read- Read the room with automated tools to help you steer your Zoom meeting in a clearer direction
- Sesh - Keep your meetings on track with a visual agenda
Team Activities & Workshops
- Funtivity - Increase happiness by hosting fun activities on Zoom for remote and hybrid teams
- Twine- Make it easy for hosts to create connections by enabling advanced breakout rooms and speed networking
- Welo - Welo’s visual spaces recreate the look, feel & flow of working together in-person.
- Embark - Improve the new hire onboarding experience by making it fun and engaging on Zoom